F.B. Workshops…back due to popular demand
Wow! What a whirlwind the past 4 months has been: surgery (I’m a-okay and all healed up), my daughter’s wedding (one of the most fun and special days of my life), 4 art shows, The New Earth Expo, a speaking engagement, weekly on-line mini chakra card readings…. as well as my regular day job! Yup, life is busy and that’s fantastic. However, I got behind on website updates, blog posts AND one of my favourites: WORKSHOPS!
In November I’m holding 2 workshops. They are stand alone classes but also work well together as a full weekend workshop. Anyone who books both workshops will be charged a reduced rate. These are both introductory and fun workshops that are prerequisites for my intensive 3-day workshops. I had almost booked a venue to allow more attendees but it just didn’t seem quite right and I decided to stick with my tiny, intimate class size for now….but I will ultimately be working toward a larger venue, to accommodate the demand. Class size is very small, so I’ll be booking on a first come first served basis.
Below are comments from my very first workshop attendees. I should save comments from all participants, but I keep forgetting… but the response has been great!
“…thank you so much for the workshop. I enjoyed every aspect…amazing job integrating a ton of information, facilitating a fun and creative process… in a warm, comfortable environment. I am already using my new skills; friends and family have benefitted. I am thinking in colour in a fun, new, and healing way!” Jacqui
” Teresa’s workshop provides an introductory understanding of the principles and practices of yoga, an understanding of how we carry our lived spiritual, mental and physical experiences in the energies of our bodies, and an insight into self-care. It was an interesting, interactive, energizing experience that was both informative and invigorating. Thank you, Teresa!!” Jackie
My next 3 day Intensive Workshops (Finding Balance Chakra OR Abstract Art workshop )
Will be announced in spring 2020.
A Taste of Chakras $125
Saturday, November 23 10am – 5pm
- one of my most popular classes
- provides an introduction of the chakra system, using food, painting, demonstration and informal teaching
- this class is also used as an introduction for my 3-day Intensive Chakra Workshop, that I provide yearly
- chakra snacks, glass of wine, handouts, and mini alcohol ink abstract painting session is included
- we’ll do a few mini chakra card readings as well as demonstrate a chakra assessment and balancing
- a really fun and relaxed introduction to learning about the chakra system
- space is very limited; maximum 6 participants