Finding Balance: Workshops… you’ve got choice!
I have been so lucky to have shared my chakra and art practices with others. The feedback has been fantastic and I just wish I could offer them more frequently. Eventually I will. I’m shaking things up a bit in November and December and providing a bit more choice for my workshop attendees. The workshops will remain intimate and experiential but I have had requests for both art and chakra workshops so I’d like to put it out to you…what do you want?
Below are comments from my very first workshop attendees, and the response has been even more enthusiastic, this past summer. Please send me an e-mail at email@example.com to site your preference or register via PayPal and that will confirm the workshop we do.
“…thank you so much for the workshop. I enjoyed every aspect…amazing job integrating a ton of information, facilitating a fun and creative process… in a warm, comfortable environment. I am already using my new skills; friends and family have benefitted. I am thinking in colour in a fun, new, and healing way!” Jacqui
” Teresa’s workshop provides an introductory understanding of the principles and practices of yoga, an understanding of how we carry our lived spiritual, mental and physical experiences in the energies of our bodies, and an insight into self-care. It was an interesting, interactive, energizing experience that was both informative and invigorating. Thank you, Teresa!!” Jackie
My next 3 day workshop (Finding Balance Chakra OR Abstract Art workshop )
Friday December 7 to Sunday December 9:
Sunday: 10am – 6pm
- very small class size (4-6 depending on the workshop type)
- theoretical and practical teaching through stories, demonstrations, exercises, experiential learning, group dynamics, and art, for the Chakra workshop OR some basic theory and fun, experiential abstract painting work that will lead to at least 4 finished abstract paintings
- 2018 lowest price of $300 includes Finding Balance Manual, handouts, 25 hours of instruction, 1 hour follow up zoom meeting session, certificate on successful completion, simple lunches, snacks and beverages, including a glass of wine on the Friday night introduction – art night
- OR 2018 low price of $300 which includes some supplies, 25 hours of instruction and fun, coffee, tea and snacks, including a glass of wine on the Friday night introduction and canvas prep. Supply list will be sent to participants.
- gift certificates available on request
For the chakra workshop, recommended reading from Teresa McCallum’s new book, Finding Balance and Forgiveness Through Chakras And Art will be sent to confirmed participants. Reading the book is recommended. Now Available on Amazon or Teresa’s website
NEW!!!! A Taste of Chakras OR A Taste of Abstract Art: $125
Friday, November 9: 4-9pm OR Saturday November 10: 10am-4pm
- a fun introductory chakra OR abstract art learning experience, that includes wine and cheese, and creative fun with alcohol ink painting
- supply list will be sent to confirmed participants
- some supplies will also be supplied
- space is very limited